Did you know?
- Falls are the leading cause of death in people over the age of 65.
- A third of people over 65 years of age, and one half of people aged over 80 years have a fall at least once a year.
- Some of these people have multiple falls.
- One third of these falls require some medical attention.
- Half of all falls happen in and around the home.
Fear of falling leads to decreased ability to walk safely. Falls can contribute to depression, feelings of helplessness and social isolation. A few simple steps can reduce your risk of falling. Most changes are easy and inexpensive and could save your life. Contact us for a Fall Prevention Guide!
For more information fill out the form below!
Let’s Talk. Give us a call anytime at 602-595-HOME (4663) or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you.